Feedback

If you have enjoyed your experience with Animal Extravaganza, please take a moment to tell others about your party or event.

Write a new entry for the Guestbook

Fields marked with * are required.
Your E-mail address won't be published.
For security reasons we save the IP address 34.229.140.153.
It's possible that your entry will only be visible in the guestbook after we reviewed it.
We reserve the right to edit, delete, or not publish entries.
74 entries.
Admin wrote on Mon 11 Mar 2013:
Received by email: Jo. B on March 6th

'Thank you so much for the party, everybody had a really great time and many were talking about the animals for days afterwards. Bobby has finally got his fruit grubs and we patiently await the next stage of their development! Regards Jo'
Jo wrote on Sat 9 Mar 2013:
We just wanted to say a huge thank you to Nicky and her animals our son had a fabulous party today. Axel was definitely the star of the show along with the snails! The boys loved getting hands on and Nicky was a wealth of information keeping 11 boys captivated and making the party a massive success.
Jenny wrote on Wed 19 Dec 2012:
My son Harvey had a great party! Thank you so much Nicky!
becky rana wrote on Sun 16 Dec 2012:
A massive big thank you for making my sons 2nd birthday a special day! It was brilliant, highly recommended! Animals were fab, all the kids loved it (even the adults) thank you soo much! 🙂
Sari J wrote on Wed 12 Dec 2012:
I wanted to say BIG BIG thank you for coming to my son´s birthday party and we all enjoyed so much! I love the idea giving the opportunity to children to learn new things about animals, be able to hold them and be responsible with them. All the animals behaved so well, not sure about the children. Oliver´s favourite animal was the cockerel and mine Ozzy. Ozzy had made a really good job with the party bags - thank you! My neighbours daughter said to me on the next day that she used to be scared of snakes but not any more 🙂 and when is her next birthday party she wants to have a zoo party! Ha ha! It was lovely to have you and your little friends over.

Take care and Very Merry Christmas!
Helen wrote on Mon 12 Nov 2012:
Thanks Nicky for coming with your animal friends to my son's party. Both my son (aged 6) and his sister (aged 2) were absolutely captivated!
The experience was very well organised and very reasonably priced. I will definately be recommending your services to any friends looking for a novel party experience. Thanks again
All the best, Helen
Lucy Elder/ kelly, chair & Organiser, LCTLewes and Coutryside wrote on Tue 6 Nov 2012:
Thanks again for coming to our Halloween Party, you really added to the atmosphere of the day & I think the little black rabbit was a particular favourite among the fantastic selection of animals you kindly brought along.
All the best
Kelly xx
Lucy wrote on Mon 5 Nov 2012:
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! my son loved it xx
Maria wrote on Mon 8 Oct 2012:
Thank you Nicky for bringing your little zoo to our house. Jack and the boys really enjoyed meeting all your critters, they learned so much and had a lot of fun. I know at least one of them is very keen to start a little menagerie of his own, so we may well be in touch for some more advice!!! To anyone thinking of booking a party I can highly recommend it.
Rachel J wrote on Sun 16 Sep 2012:
WOW!!!!!!
We had Animal Extravaganza today for my Son's 6th B'day party and it was fantastic!!! So nice to do something different for a change. Both Boys+Girls(+Mums+Dads) got stuck in, despite a couple of them at the start saying "i'm not holding that!", they soon forgot their fears and couldn't wait for their turn.
I would definitely recommend to everyone of all ages!
Caroline G wrote on Tue 24 Jul 2012:
joshua had a great party, thank you nicky at 'animal extravaganza' for bringing the animals to see us think the chicken was the favourite 🙂 if anyone needs child entertainment for party's, definetly recommend nicky 🙂
Jodie Etches wrote on Tue 17 Jul 2012:
"The best birthday party ever!" The words of my 7yr old twin boys after Nicky and her array of exotic animals came to their birthday party last week.
All Children were mesmerised by the animals, the firm favourites were definately Lemon Cheesecake the snake, Ozzy the bearded dragon and Petal the Albino pygmy Hedgehog who was adorable!!
Would highly recommend for a birthday party of any age. LOVED IT
Miriam avery wrote on Sun 10 Jun 2012:
Nicky and her animals came to my twin girls 3rd birthday party and the kiddies had a fabulous time. Thoroughly enjoyed meeting and handling all the animals. Cheesecake the snake was fantastic and Axel the bearded dragon was my daughters favourite.

I totally recommend animal extravaganza to anyone planning a party. It's is such a rare treat for children to get up close and personal with some truly different and tame animals. Thank you nicky we may well get you back next year !!!!!
jess wrote on Mon 27 Feb 2012:
Nicky came to my daughters 5th birthday party, she was amazing, the kids all enjoyed the animals and the facts about the animals, i would recommend animal extravaganza for both adults and children iv never seen 9 5years olds sit so still.