Feedback

If you have enjoyed your experience with Animal Extravaganza, please take a moment to tell others about your party or event.

Write a new entry for the Guestbook

Fields marked with * are required.
Your E-mail address won't be published.
For security reasons we save the IP address 34.229.140.153.
It's possible that your entry will only be visible in the guestbook after we reviewed it.
We reserve the right to edit, delete, or not publish entries.
74 entries.
Lucy brown wrote on Tue 23 Dec 2014:
Nicky visited my residential home today with a range of animals. Fun was had by all, highly recommended. Lucy, Grange House
Karli tompsett wrote on Tue 16 Dec 2014:
Visit to Mayfield Children's Home - Party for children with learning disabilities.
Thank you for a lovely party. All the children were able to access this event and were able to enjoy the animals. We hope to have another party in the future. Thanks.
Michelle Fontana wrote on Thu 25 Sep 2014:
Nicky came to my home during the summer holidays for a school 'get-together' for my son's friends.
Everyone had the most wonderful time!!

Nicky has a such a lovely, warm demeanour that all children felt included...even those that aren't that keen on snakes!
I can't recommend her more highly.
Roz Nathan wrote on Thu 4 Sep 2014:
It's not only parties Nicky can help with! My daughter Robyn and I needed advice as new snake owners when our beautiful Ball Python Graham was having difficulty shedding, and getting used to a new feeding regime. Nicky was a great help with lots of advice and ideas for how to help him settle in. He's now really well, and has now shed his skin whole (a sign of good health) 3 times! Thanks, Nicky for being generous with your time and wealth of knowledge and experience.
Rebecca Blinkhorn wrote on Mon 1 Sep 2014:
We booked animal extravaganza for my sons 5th birthday and we couldn't have had a better time. Nicky was absolutely fantastic with the children and kept them engaged and interested through out the whole show. I would definitely book again.
Kelly williams wrote on Tue 26 Aug 2014:
I had an animal extravaganza party for my sons 7th birthday, he absolutely loved it. He loves all animals from horses right down to snails and spiders so this was right up his street . It made the party extra special that my son and his party guests got to hold and pet the animals. I found the price good as well, will use again one happy customer!
Rachel Barnes wrote on Mon 19 May 2014:
Thank you so much Nicky, you did an amazing job keeping 12 children occupied for my son's birthday party. The comments and questions from the children were quite funny. Lots of comments afterwards from parents, saying their children went home raving about the party.
Donna wrote on Wed 14 May 2014:
Thank you Nicky, My 30 Beavers and leaders had a great night, they really enjoyed seeing the different animals. My favourite was the gecko 🙂
Mick B wrote on Wed 14 May 2014:
Thanks to Nicky for a great birthday party experience. The kids and adults all enjoyed meeting and handling the animals. Informative and entertaining. I would recommend to anyone looking for a unique party idea. Thanks Animal Extravaganza!!
Rebecca P wrote on Tue 25 Mar 2014:
Just wanted to say a HUGE THANKYOU for making Jack's 6th birthday one to remember forever! Such a great experience for all the children, who were totally engaged and involved throughout. Quick, easy and efficient booking service, highly recommend to others. Thanks again Nicky, you and all the creatures were true stars...And I held a snake!!! My biggest fear but actually, not too bad X
Natalie Brett wrote on Mon 17 Mar 2014:
Thank you so so much for today. Cameron had a great birthday party, we both loved every minute. A really brilliant experience.
Sherry wrote on Sun 9 Mar 2014:
My 7yr old son had his party today with Nicky and her animals, what a fantastic day it was, my son has not stopped talking about all the fantastic animals we saw today. Nicky was absolutely fantastic with 8, 7 year old boys. Highly recommend this party to anyone, he's already started talking about having animal extravaganza for his next party,, a very big thankyou and we look forward to seeing you again soon xx
Hayley wrote on Mon 10 Feb 2014:
Thank you for making my son's 3rd birthday so special. He and his friends loved the animals, especially the big lizard!
It was fantastic seeing their confidence grow, as they held and touched different insects / animals.
All the parents commented on what a fun and different party this was. Thanks to nicky for adapting it perfectly for a group of 3 year olds.
Many thanks!
Nicola Duggan-Rees wrote on Sun 9 Feb 2014:
My son Alfie had his 6th birthday party today with animal extravaganza and in his words has had his best party ever! I've already had messages from many of his party guests saying how much their children enjoyed the party too! Thank you again Nicky for giving Alfie such a special and memorable party.
Nicola Duggan-Rees wrote on Sun 9 Feb 2014:
My son Alfie had his 6th birthday party today with animal extravaganza and in his words has had his best party ever! I've already had messages from many of his party guests saying how much their children enjoyed the party too! Thank you again Nicky for giving Alfie such a special day.